Basic Rate: $10 per on-air mention.
Run of Station (RoS) Packages:
- Announcements are distributed throughout our schedule, to reach all our listening audience
- Minimum donation of $100 (10 mentions)
- Available in increments of 5 mentions
- Up to 14 mentions allowed per week
- Flexible! Concentrate your mentions just prior to a special event, or air them weekly for long-term recognition.
- Program Sponsorship Packages:
- Announcements are made exclusively during the show of your choosing
- Minimum donation of $130 (13 weeks at one mention per week)
- Volume bonuses (26 weeks for $250 or 1 year for $500)
For information on how you can become a
KMUZ underwriter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please help us thank these community businesses who support much of the programming at KMUZ:
How to be a KMUZ SponsorKMUZ welcomes support from businesses and organizations. Be a part of the mid-Valley’s first and only community radio station through underwriting. Our signal reaches east Marion County to Monmouth/Independence and from Salem to North Albany. When you buy underwriting or support KMUZ with in-kind contributions, we will acknowledge your support with on-air mentions and list you as a sponsor on our website. Underwriting is not advertising, but it’s still tax deductible. An underwriting announcement informs our listeners about your product or service and let’s them know how to contact you. It is a low cost alternative to commercial radio that targets your message to local residents, and it shows that you care about your community.