Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) In Oregon
The Coronavirus Disease 2019 COVID-19 pandemic is here in Oregon. Governor Kate Brown declared a state of emergency on March 12th. Worldwide, the virus has already killed thousands of people, overwhelmed medical systems, and caused disruption of daily life. And experts say this is likely just the beginning.
The KMUZ Governing Board wants you to be informed so you can make the best decisions for you and your family. To help you navigate how you respond to this public health challenge, we offer some trusted sources of information for your review.
At the top of our list – information from our own Oregon Health Authority.
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 [CDC]
- COVID-19: What Older Adults Need to Know [CDC, YouTube video]
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 FAQ [CDC]
- State & Territorial Health Department Websites [CDC]
- Testing in the U.S. [CDC]